Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 8 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 am

(what the hell....>.O i've been waiting for something to reply to but nooo...and yall FIGHT on here! WTH!! you guys shouldn't fight,...and i really dont know what happend to make you two be like squirrles...eat or be eating, thats the squirrle code too not just the dogs)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 8 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  GrimmjowKoketsu Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Grimm-shaw

Race: Lykaios. Less that 20 Still live today.((elven ears and a wolves tail that matches his hair))

Supports: Romance

Appearance:Black hair and gotee. A built man. 6'8" 350 pounds though none of it is fat and his body is incredibly toned. He is blind but hides it with a blindfold. Its been several years since her removed the blindfold and no one in this city has ever seen him with hit off. He can see just..not with his eyes but rather his sense of touch and hearing. His eyes are crystal blue with mercury that swirls through them almost like stars in the night sky. His skin is tanned with ancient tribal tatoos on his left are and chest. His right arm however his covered in odd scars and a obscure tatoo that he keeps hidden. He has a large scar running over the bridge of his nose that her received from a tournament a long time ago. His long elven ears have been cut down so that they look almost human just slightly pointed and his tail has been cut off upon his leaving of the Khura tribe.

History: An ancient warrior who faught in many many wars but is now trying to settle down and start a new life. he moved To this city from the Mountains here his tribe once lived to get away from the war and drama.

Personality: Grimm is a rather quiet man who doesn't take anything from anyone. His downfall is speaking his mind. If he disagrees with you he will tell you without care for your feelings.

Other: As of now Grimm walks the streets looking for work. he has yet to find a job he can permanantly work at. He eats once a month so his money doesnt go to food but rather to charities around the city. he volanters at the local homeless shelter. He may be a hardened warrior with an attitude but he has a soft side.

GrimmjowKoketsu
Newb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimmjowKoketsu Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm

i won't post an entrabce untill you say its a go for me to RP with you.

GrimmjowKoketsu
Newb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 am

((go ahead the others are...possibly dead...yeeah...idk but go ahead and post ^-^ ill make a diff character so i can post too cuz i dont wanna post with the other one until those other two get along and all four come back or something...i just dont know about them at all....-sigh- but go ahead and post man, its welcomed : D)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 am

Name: Maia
Race: Human-Dog Hybrid
Supports: "Romance..."
Appearance:Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 8 Hinata-pp
History: She was raped by her pervious owner when she was 13[human years] so she ran away from the only home she knew and has been fending for herself ever since.
Personality: Sweet, Observant, sometimes creepy...
Other: She has been having nose bleeds since she was just a pup, they happen when shes either too excited, or really scared, but sometimes they just happen
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum