Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 5 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:24 am

"You fainted. Are you ok now?" Looks worried.

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 5 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 am

she sits up "yeah..i think so..." she rubs her head "i gots a giant bump on my head though" she looks around for her plushie cuz she dropped it and when she finds it she grabs it and hugs it close to her while looking around making sure there aren't any alley cats or nothing around then she looks a moriko "would ya look at the bump for me? it hurts real bad but i dont think its serious, so please check to make sure..." (im goin ta bed now. i gots school and i gots ta take my dog to the vet. in da mornin so G'night y'all)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 am

(night sleep tight)
Jester
Jester
Newb

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 am

Looks at the bump on Vals head, "You do have quite a pump, but you'll be ok." Smiles at her. (nighty-night ^_^)

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 am

"Hey...i smell my hat!" he said and sniffed the air, it was mixed in with the scent of the little-one named Val he had met earlier. 'i wonder if they have food' he thought and followed the scent towards whereever you people are.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 pm

(awake ^-^)
she pooks at the bump on her head "ow....that wont heal for a while..." she looks at the buildings and she realizes that the one infront of her is the store so she points at it "i found the store guys"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Helps Val to her feet, "Well just don't touch it." Looks over at the store. "And we'll get an icy pack for your head." Helping Val to her feet slowly, she notices that String is coming and waves.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Stands next to Val and Moriko, and looks in the direction Moriko was waving. "You know him?" he turns and asks her.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:06 am

val was staring at the store when she heard satsuki talking to moriko so she looked at moriko and then waved at string (or loki) too then she looked at satsuki "both me and moriko know him. hes the one who got the meat for him,her,and me cuz i only had like 2 dollars, he had 10 and moriko had 5 and the meat was $15 so we all got to eat" she waits until string/loki gets close enough and then she hugs him
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:11 am

"Oh, I see." Looks at Moriko, "I'll get a head start in the store." Satsuki walks in the store, glancing over his shoulder at Moriko.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 am

Looks over at Satsuki and smiles, "I'll be in shortly."

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:27 am

(=O I GET TO BE THE OLD LADY!!uh her name es......Ada!!)
Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 5 Pinako (lol i know shes from FMA but its the only pic i liked and this is when she talks and stuff okeydokey?Very Happy)

Ada es behind her counter on a tall stole chair when she hears the bell above the door ring and she can see who come in from where shes at "can i help you young man?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 am

Loki waving back at Moriko and hugging Val. "Whats up?" he asked licking something that looked like blood off the tip of his finger.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 am

she smiles up at string/loki"we're gunna get a map...forgot why though..." she grabs strings/lokis and morikos hand and pulls them into the store with her and she looks at string/loki "you should come with us its gunna be fun!" she waves at ada and then she pulls her friends infront of ada "these guys are with me and i warned at least two of 'em to repect you...i told them why too so i dont think anyone'll be trouble Ada okay?" she leaves them to talk with ada and go to look at maps and some needed supplies

Ada nods at val and then looks her friends over "now you three treat this girl nicely and if i hear otherwise you wont sit for a long time. i've known the child since she came to town so i consider her my own so you all best be nice to the youngin, you undertand?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:37 am

"A-ah of course...yes we will take good care of her" loki/string (doesnt matter what u choose =p) said and bowed slightly. "So where exactly are we going?" he asked and held onto Val's hand even though it was no longer needed. 'Its an adventure right?' he wondered...smiling nervously.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:02 am

val pulls string down to her height and whispers to him "satsuki says hes looking for 'love' and i think he likes moriko....i dont know if i was supposed to tell you or not so shhhh..." she goes back to looking at maps and hands one to string "is this the right one?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 am

"Hahaha ok....but before we go on this adventure is it alright if i run by my corner and get some stuff?" he asked nodding slightly as if he knew most of what he was talking about.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 am

"yeah, its okay. all of us need to get supplies ready and stuff before we go so yup you sure can" she thinks for a moment and then puts the hat he gave her on his head and smiles "there. now you can go almost anywhere again. tigeress doesnt need it anyway, she made me run into a light pole and made me get a bloody nose so she doesnt deserve it and she doesnt really need it plus i'll probably just lose it cuz an alley cat got to her earlier but luckily it didnt fall off" she glares at her plushie "she took revenge out on me cuz i said cuz she was a plush toy that she wouldnt be able to find 'love'"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 am

"ooookay then.." he smiled and patted Val's head. "Where should we meet? it shouldnt take long...i'll meet you either before you leave or just after cuz i live on the other side of town" he explained and rubbed the back of his head. 'dammit i'll have to leave now or else i wont catch the train' he quickly jumped out the door and saluted the group quickly and winked "Jana" he said and disappeared into a dark alleyway keeping a hand on his ragged but beloved hat
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Moriko, who over heard the conversation,"We could wait for you Loki. We could get everything together today, and leave first thing!" Looks over at Satsuki and smiles, "And Satsuki likes it here so I'm sure he wont mind waiting." Looks back at them, "And I'm sure he doesn't like me.."

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:23 am

Walks up to them, "So we got the map, we'll need some food to tie us over untill we get to the next town." Thinks, while looking at the map, "We should probably gather everything we need, and figure out how to get more money when we need it. So what were you guys talking about over here?" Smiles a bit.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

"noooothin... nothin important anyway" she looks at the map too and point at a few places "i've gotten jobs in these places before but they fired me after a while but im sure they wouldnt fire you guys as soon as they fired me so you guys could get jobs there or something and i can always work here to pay off a few things we need from Ada's shop"

Ada over heard them and she nods at val "yes dear,you can work here whenever you like. i love the company and you always do such a great job" she smiles which makes her face look wrinklier

val smiles at ada "Thanks Ada" she smiles at moriko and satsuki next "i bet we'll have our supplies in no time flate"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 am

"Hm. Ok so we will leave in a day or two." Looks at everyone, "Sound good?"
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 am

"sounds good to me" i go talk to ada about what i could do around the store to pay for a few things...and maybe some candy if i do a great job..
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 am

Smiles, "Sounds good to me too. So what will we need?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum