Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 7 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 am

Satsuki leans in and fully kisses Moriko on the lips. Pulling back turns red, "I had to do that since the first time I seen you." Steps back and lets go of her.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 7 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  LeoShadowgazer Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 am

Leo lets out a ear shattering roar, "Moriko! get back and don't move and this is not the time to disobey me", he starts walking up to her.

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 am

Moriko jumps at the sound, and turns to look who it was. Her eyes got big, "Leo!!" She went to take a step toward him but stopped and backed away.

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 am

Looks at Moriko and turns to the guy walking over. Satsuki steps infront of her and Val as he plans on protecting them. "And you are?" As he looks Leo up and down, than glance over at Val and Miriko.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 am

Moriko spoke up, "That's my owner Leo." She watched Leo, tempted to go to his side and never leave it again, but remembered the command of stay. She whimpered a bit before adding, "He's the one I've been searching for."

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 am

"So he's the one who left you?" Satsuki looks at Leo, "Mind if I ask why you would want to leave such a beautiful girl on her own in a messed up world?"
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 am

"Its not your concern why I left, what you should be worried about now is how long your going to live", Leo rakes his claws on the side of a building.

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:40 am

"Oh I think it is my concern why. You see I like Moriko, and since you've already left her once, I figure why not let her go so she can have better. No offence or anything." Looks back at Moriko and smiles at her, "But lets ask her who she wants to be with." Takes her by the hand and pulls her next to him, looks at Leo and smiles, not letting go of her hand.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 am

Moriko looks at Leo, waiting for him to say something to her. Than looks at Satsuki, relizing he still has her hand she slips out of his grip.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 am

Leo smiles and crosses his arms, "yes lets let her chose" he looks at both of you his tail twitching, he reaches behind himself and keeps one hand behind his back.

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:52 am

She looked and both of them. Than ran to Leo and threw her arms around him & cried, "I've missed you so much! Please oh please don't ever leave me again! I felt so alone and scared and and.." Moriko clung to him.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:56 am

"Aw isnt that sweet?" looking at Leo.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:00 am

Leo kisses Moriko's forehead, "I am not going anywhere" he looks back at the man "you want her, kill me".

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 am

Laughs, "Like that would be a problem for me to do." Glares at Leo than looks at Moriko whos crying, "But since I don't want to see her cry I'll wait untill you leave her again. Like I know you will."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 am

val shakes her head and sighs "why do boys have to be so stupid" she looks a leo "eh. so you're the one huh? >.O i outta sock you one for leavin moriko the way you did" she shakes her fist at him then she glares at both leo and satsuki " 'let her choose' ?! jeez you sound like the movie Buddy!" she crosses her arms and shakes her head "what has the world come to?!"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

"Iam not going to leave her, I had to leave I needed to find my self, as for having her chose I think she has".

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:57 pm

"you better not hurt moriko in any way" she smiles in a way that shows most of her sharp teeth "i may look little but i can beat you up blindfolded"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Smiles, "Don't worry. If you leave her again, I'm always here." Laughs a bit, "And I wont give up on getting the girl. I never do." Looks at Moriko and smiles, "I will always be here for you love. Even if you don't want me to be." Takes her hand and kisses it gently. "I'll be seeing you love." Turns to Val, "Yes I sound like I'm from a movie, but maybe that's where I get my hopeless romantic side from." Walk back inside the store.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 pm

{hey is anyone ganna do this RP anymore}
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:29 pm

[[No]]

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm

{why??}
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 pm

[[bc you suck]]

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 pm

wow dude chil
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 pm

[[excuse me? you have no right to tell me to f*ckin chill! you just need to go away..someplace far FAR away!!!]]

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 pm

what the f^ck evr
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum