Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 6 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:58 pm

"um....well there are blankets,water, and some other stuff here" val looks at ada "what all do you got? i forgot again"

"you got a good portion of it. My store has blankets,water, lanterns, matches, candy, a hamster or two for when the youngins want somethin to do while their mothers are shopping, I gots a few shirts around in the back somewhere with other items of clothing, and i think thats about it..." she nods after looking at a clipboard "yup thats all"

val smile at ada "you practically have everythin you know" she turns to satsuki "what all do you think we'll need from ada's store?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 6 Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  Jester Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:10 pm

"Blankets, lanterns, matches and tons of water." Satsuki thinks for a moment than ads, "And real food, such as meat. But," looks down at Val, "we should get some cany too." Smiles.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm

" Suspect zee[the] candy is miiiiiiine mister" she crosses her arms "i can get what ever we need here but zee candy es[is] MINE"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Laughs, "ok, ok. Its all yours."
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 am

[should we move on without everyone else?]
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm

[lol i guess so]
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:01 am

[[^_^ sorry been busy but im back now!! hehe where was we?]]

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonmattson Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Name:
Unown
Race:
Human
Supports:
isn't supporting anything...
Appearance:
Unown is a tall male, with black eyes and an even blacker skin. in his face there is a long scar.
he wears what he can find... and has strong arms. he is muscled and strong. His hair is black and full of dirt.
History:
Long time ago unown's family was attack by a gang of extremist hybrids... his mom and dad died, and his sister was badly wounded. he dragged his sister out and ran for the nearest city. no one would help him. now enraged by the death of his parents he see it as his duty to kill as many hybrids as he can. and stop the creation of more hybrids
Personality:
quiet, lonely and full of hate... as cunning as a fox and a master assasin
Crush?:
non whatesoever
Other:
his weapons are 2 blades at his wraists

jasonmattson
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 am

Checks around the store, grabbing things here and there. Coming back to everyone with my arms full, "I think I got about half?" Giggles and looses grip and drops everything, and turns bright red. "Oopsies."

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 am

"good cuz i fight for meh[my] sweets just so ya know" val smiles basically showing her sharp tiger teeth and she looks at moriko "its okay.." she whispers to moriko "if its damaged in anyway no matter if the person made the damage the price is half off" she smiles normally and goes to talk to Ada about how many hours she should work to pay off for the stuff while getting a lollipop [lol]
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 am

Laughs a bit at Moriko, than walks next to her, "You want some help this time?" Reaches down helping her pick it up, accidently grabbing her hand. Turns red, "oops, uh sorry"
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Blushes & moves her hand away, "Oh uh, its ok. Thanks for the help." Moriko picks up the stuff & walks over to Val.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Sighs and picks up the rest of the stuff. Heads towards the group.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm

val was smiling at moriko and satsuki singing softly "moriko and satsuki sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby ina baby carriage" while ada is laughing/chuckling (whatever you wanna call it lol) over something she though >.> <.< >.> XD
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Moriko blushes, and smiles. Staying quiet

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Satsuki put the items on the floor in a neat pile, and laughs a bit. "I don't think Moriko likes being that shade of red Val." Laughs a bit.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:10 am

Smiles at Satsuki and goes out side to get some air.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:21 am

Satsuki follows Moriko outside, "Hey I didn't mean to grab your hand." Nervously laughs, "Just an accident, ya know?" He looks down and kicks a stone near his foot, "But, uh.." Goes silent and glances up at her. Thinking in the back of his mind how she might be the girl he's been looking for since he first left his home.
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 am

val peeked through the door and watched them and she snuck outside and behind satsuki and with her tiny size and her cat like grace she was unseen and she pushed satsuki towards moriko "kiss her already"

ada grinned and shook her head at val thinking the girl'll never grow up
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jester Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 am

Bumps into Moriko. Holding her soulders he looks into her eyes. "Uh, sorry..that was Vals doing.." Leans in a bit, but than stops and just keeps looking deeply into her eyes.

Last edited by Jester on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Jester
Jester
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 am

Name:Leo
Race:Lion human Hybrid
Supports:Nothing
Appearance:Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. - Page 6 Sexy_Leo_by_lone_wolf_666
History:Leo travels the world looking for a place to call home, he was banished from his home land by his father.
Personality:Cold
Crush?:
Other:

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 am

Leo was walking down the street when a fermiler sent caught his attention, "Moriko" he said to him self as he fallows the sent.

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:56 am

Looks up & into Satsuki's eyes. "Oh um its okay, honest." Moriko keeps staring back into his gaze.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 am

Leo shows up seeing Moriko looking at some guy, he sat and waited to see what would happen.

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:06 am

Looks at Val & smiles, "I guess you should be more careful than." Than looks back at Satsuki, "So I guess we should get our stuff than?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum