Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

+5
VampGirl3
Azver
Mayday_Maia
KittenKat
darkincubus09
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. Empty Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  darkincubus09 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 am

Distaste
The earth has evolved into a more sophisticated place where things have become far more convenient as well as bizarre and unimaginable, such as the love between a human and his/her pet hybrid. A Hybrid in this day and age is any humanoid animal transfiguration through DNA altering and stem and egg research. Scientists have broken through to a world where owning a pet is like owning another human with cute or interesting body compositions. By replacing chromosomes, babies can be grown with whiskers, modified ears, tails, scales, enhanced skeletal structures, rugged scale like skin, even when blended correctly, chlorophyll and various flower sprouts if one is able to make an exact match to the stem and egg of a plant into a human, very dangerous.

These beings are able to think feel act and speak on their own, however are they capable of love? Can society accept this kind of relationship between a pure and hybrid, or is it morally corrupt and should they be treated simply as pets? Is it inhumane to treat them as pets with the ability to run a stream of conscious? These society questions can be answered by only one who is wishing to voice their opinion. Join the controversy of Earth in 30xx

Rules

1. I have left this roleplay very open for interpretation for a reason. As a player I'm giving you the democratic benefit of taking a side and a form. Your form can be ANYTHING (reasonable, no dragons or unicorns XP) mixed with a human and you can get creative with your mix just put it in a description or find a picture with your vision. Try not to get to explicit and keep it around PG-13

2.As for being a romance and previously stated, keep the more sexual and detailed things for our imaginations and simply do a time lapse if things get hot and heavy. I'm not saying that things can't get that far but be respectful to our younger generation who doesn't need to know these things yet. The same applys for language, try not to post 5 swears in a row!

3.Godmodding is a no. True we have the means to go for ultimate power but know that we all have limits, please know yours so that everyone has a fair chance.

4. One liners aggravate people. Many people post paragraphs at a time and when someone posts 4 or five words and a period, it makes the story vague and makes it hard to form responses as well as form chronologically correct ones if somebody is trying to make a post and 2 people are one lining back and forth. We love details at MFRP, so make sure you give plenty!

5.If you made it through all of these rules your ready to make a Bio which is required for posting in the story, so follow this format...

Name:
{Yours for the Roleplay}
{You can get creative, trow dog years in too!}
Race:
{Whether your Human, or Hybrid, if Hybrid, specify Human _________}
Supports:
{Whether you support romance or making Hybrids Pets}
Appearance:
{A picture is as good as a description!}
History:
{Little about your character so we can get a feel for their background}
Personality:
{How are they and how do they respond to Humans and Hybrids}
Crush?:
{Have anyone special in mind? Otherwise don't worry about this}
Other:
{If i didn't cover anything put that here, otherwise don't worry about this}

Most importantly have fun!!
darkincubus09
darkincubus09
Newb

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. Empty Re: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:.

Post  darkincubus09 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:17 am

Name:
Damien Rolts
Race:
Human-Lynx Hybrid
Supports:
Supports Love
Appearance:
Fluffy lynx ears adorns Damien's head with a short bob tail that pokes out of pair of DIY pants that match his ragged shirt that has seen years on purpose. He has gleaming black hair with brown highlights. (I'll post a picture later)
History:
An abandoned Hybrid, he learned to grow and mature on his own dealing with the difficulties of growing in a world that treats Hybrids as pets. Not embittered though, he presses on surviving and look for a life all of his own.
Personality:
Shy from being left alone but friendly to everyone no matter what. Not much of a fighter but he has a way with words.

(It's late and I'll add onto this later im pooped XD)
darkincubus09
darkincubus09
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 am

Name:
Moriko Zami
Race:
human-cat hybrid
Supports:
support love
Appearance:
[[look at my avi & thats how she looks ^_^]]
History:
She had an owner, who she was with for several years. They were falling in love, but one night he diapered and she never seen him again. Her heart was broken, but decided to search all over for him.
Personality:
She very loud and friendly, but can be very shy.

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:18 am

Name: Val Phenix
Race: Human-Tiger Hybrid
Supports: Supports Love
Appearance: Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. Dhhd
History: She was born on October 31st and its been said that she's been cursed since birth, and since her owner and her family has disappeared without even a scent for her to trace shes been re-thinking her non-exsitent curse and had been waiting inside the home for her family until a new family started to move in and kicked her out. She's been on the streets for over 2 years now so she knows how to take care/protect of herself and to protect her tiger plushie from the people who try to tease her with it. she knows how to fight really well and can beat almost anyone in a fight.
Personality: She's a bubbly, easily pleased girl. She's loyal, funny, and VERY protective over anything she love/likes so if she likes a guy she'll be around him constantly andif she LOVES the guy she'll drive off any other females.
Crush?: no one yet
Other: She loves her little tiger plushie, meat, and chasing rabbits,people,or basically anything that moves.
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  darkincubus09 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 pm

(Lotta cats we have here XD Ill stir up the mix a bit =D)

Name:
Rin Kanakesko
Race:
Human
Supports:
Love
Appearance:
Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. Anime_Goth_Girl
History:
A girl who left a life behind, she is in pursuit of something better then being handed a silver platter. She comes from the richer parts of the world but has come into the middle class countries known as "The Freedom Countries of America"(North and South America finally merge to be a Super Country). Living alone, she has fended for herself in a shabby two bedroom cabin for almost 2 years now, forcing her to take responsibility for herself and work as a under the table delivery girl on a moped.
Personality:
She tries to be people friendly, but more often then not Rin is treated like a child and gets very cross about being treated as such. She'd like to believe she is more mature but every now and then she enjoys childish delights like games, candy, and toys. She thinks of Hybrids as people with "cuter ears".
darkincubus09
darkincubus09
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:08 pm

[[RIN!!!!!!! OMG!!!! LMAO! I missed Rin soooo much!!]]

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  darkincubus09 Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:14 pm

(Would anyone have any objections to me starting now and we will let people join as we go along? =])
darkincubus09
darkincubus09
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 pm

(no objects once so ever =})
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 pm

[[i second the no objections ^_^]]

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  darkincubus09 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:56 am

Damien lurched open the mangled curtains and let in slightly more light then the holes already did. He struggled to open the window that squeaked and creaked as he attempted to get some fresh air into the room. It was essentially one big a room, a lean-to shelter that he dropped a tattered set of mattresses and furniture in to make it somewhat homely. The crisp smell of dew circumvented the room with the dim sunlight pouring in. Damien rubbed last nights sleep out of his eyes and attempted to stretch as his fluffy cat ears pinned back to stretch with him and his bob tail poked up from his blue striped pajamas.

He pounced to his clothing chest and it groaned as it opened before he pulled out his favorite set of clothes, a colored white shirt with a black vest and dress pants. He scoured the bottom for his red tie and shut the massive box and proceeded to find his dress shoes.

Normally Damien wouldn't be so well dressed however today he was going into town to check the local BBSs for any sort of odd jobs that could help him get more nice clothes. He had recently gotten just enough to buy his shoes and was hoping maybe he could get a cleaning solvent to wash them for a shine. He didn't need to buy furniture because he sifted through the local waste disposal facility to find things in the section for large home goods. He brushed himself off quick before his little ears shot up wih excitement as he smiled.

"I havn't been to town in a while! I hope I meet someone new!" He exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am...Ok...Yes...Where?...All right, it'll be there in a few minutes, have a good day!" The manager slammed down the phone and took a deep breathe. "You know if i wasn't trying to run a business I would want nothing to do with that nutcase woman..." He rubbed his forehead and looked at the girl already putting her head gear on. "I'm sorry, Rin, I know you wanted to go home but I need one last..."

"Errand? I got it boss, just tell me what she wants and where she needs it." The girl pushed her hair out of her face as she popped the goggles on over her face. her long black hair fel to each side of her face now as she leaned against the red Vespa and awaited orders. Her skinny jeans with a little bit of wear from working on the bike were covered from the ankle down with riding boots, and followed up a petite figure with a light leather coat that stopped just after the bust line. The faded black band t-shirt covered up her stomach despite how form fitting it was. Her deep brown eyes peered out of the orange goggles and fell softly on the manager as he explained the route to which she had to go in order to drop off the mystery package the women didn't bother explaining about.

Straddling the bike, she fired it up and tugged the throttle twice before making a quick getaway out of the garage and into the first peak of sunlight. Her all night shift had left her oblivious to the morning hours creeping up over the horizon. Regardless of her lack of sleep, the wind felt good, the freedom of the open road sort of relief no matter how many hours she spent on it. Besides she was going to get over time whether the boss liked it or not.
darkincubus09
darkincubus09
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:21 am

Moriko woke up to the sound of cars going by. Yet again she had falling asleep in an ally way. "Wonderful Moriko," she told herself as she got up, "just wonderful. Yet again you've managed to fall asleep in an ally." She bushed herself off & stretched. Moriko fixed her dress as she stepped out on to the side walk & looked around. "Where am I exactly?"

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 pm

val is sitting across the street from a meat shop and is practically drooling and her stomache is growling in hunger at the juice, tender, red steaks, ribs, and pork chops in the window of the store "oh man...i wish i had enough money to buy one of those!" she wipes the drool from her mouth but keeps staring at the meat
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 am

(mee tooooo!!!!)

Name:
Loki
Race:
Hybrid, Human-Cat
Supports:
Never been in romance, doesnt know how he was born.
Appearance:
Distaste .:Humans and Hybrids:. C668e646839ceabe274dc2a29862cd02
History:
i'll make this short and to the point. String was adopted as a kitten by a small girl who always gave him string to play with (and play well he did) hense the name String, a few years later the girl died of a sickness and String was sold to the family's friends, they abandoned String in a box in the park and was found by a more formal (rich) family, there he learned how to be more of a pet/servant rather than a friend but adapted slowly because he just wanted a friend to play with string. He made friends with the eldest son who was four years older than String (who by now is 14) skipping through four years (to much explaining) he got kicked out for something you'll eventually find out in the rp and has been living on the streets ever since. :]
Personality:
String loves other cat hybrids, and hybrids in general. Hes alittle jumpy around humans but overall hes a happy alley cat he wants a master =p
Crush?:

Other:
He likes fish, and sandwhiches. He knows how to fight pretty well, and often hides his tail (in baggy torn up pants) and his ears (with a dirty old hat) and gets food from a local homeless shelter...He does a side job with fair pay, but lets not go into that :]

Last edited by Ergo on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:51 pm

String took off his ragged old hat and scratched his head, his greasy but hat haired hair hid his ears partially. "Man this sucks" he said and crossed his legs up on the bench. He was sitting on the side of a busy street "I dont wanna job" he whined and put his hat back on holding his legs on the bench. Even though he lived on the streets his body and face were fairly clean (from cat baths lol) but he really wanted a shower, it usually had shampoos that made him smell wierd. Whimsically he noticed a small hybrid girl across the street, drooling at a meat store.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 am

val sighs and gets up and goes through her pockets and gets out all the money she had left from her last job and sighs again "this isnt even enough to fed a rat...i guess i need to go find another job" she puts the few dollars back into her pocket and sits back down but she doesnt look at the meat store cuz its too tempting to her "i need to get away from this spot before i steal the meat.....this bites. i want meat and i coulda swore i had enough money this time i dont know what happend" she shakes her head at the ground "this just isnt fair" she sighs again and goes back to staring at the meat in the window
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:26 pm

String sighs and gets up checking his pockets for extra change. "I'm not broke today, thats a good sign" he mumbled to himself and found a $10 under a granola wrapper in his pocket. "That should be enough" he said to himself and crouched by the side of the road, jumping up with grace, hopping along the top of a few cars to get to the other side of the street. He looked into the window to his stomach growling 'god dammit' he thought and brought his palm to his face. String parted his fingers and looked to his side at the small TigerHuman hybrid and how intently she started at the window. "Hey you"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 pm

val looks up at the older boy..man..........person (XD) "huh?" she looks surprised cuz no one usually talks to her unless its her current boss for the week or month or whenever they want to fire her so the stranger talking to her is weirdish
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

"Do yah know how much a haunch of meat like that is?" He said and tapped the glass at a medium sized ham that was hanging in the window. He already knew how much because he heard people talk about it, but he wondered if she knew, and if she had enough money to pitch in for it. She was looking at him wierd regardless and he internally sighed 'i'm hungry'
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:28 pm

"uh....15 dollars i think..." as she talks her stomache growls loud enough that a few people hear and she blushes in embaressment "....er....sorry....i havent eaten yet" she looks at the meat and then back at the person "but anyway i think its 15 dollars"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:16 am

"Gimme half and i'll help you buy it" String said and pulled out a ten dollar bill. He smiled and eyed the meat himself, his ears twiched under his hat which made two little lumps stick out on the side. Feeling a little more comfortable since more Hybrids were around his tail poked out from the back of his pants. "Please, i havent eatten in awhile either, its easier just to pitch in neh?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Moriko starts walking around town & see's two half breeds like her. She quickly looks both ways than runs across the street. "Hey." she yelled. "Can you teo help me out? I'm a bit lost and need to be pointed in the right way." Than she noticed the meet in the window, relizing she was more hungry now than before.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:01 am

val looks at the girl "sorry, im not good with directions" she looks back at the boy and gets her money outa her pocket "...i only have 2 dollars....." she looks at the ham and sighs and talks to herself quietly "this sucks.....it just sucks........"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:33 am

Sighs, "Its ok." Looks at them holding money. "Are you two trying to buy some meet?" Moriko reached in her small purse she had hidden, trying to see if she had any money herself.

KittenKat
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:37 am

"yyyyyyyep" String said and smiled. Another had joined the little group standing by the meat store, he began to wonder how many more would come. "If you have three dollars we can share neh?" he asked and reached under his head to scratch his head" The sun was beginning to go down, and the street/s to empty. soon they would be the only ones left on the street and thats not a good thing.....

(and uh!! pelvic thrust!! *thrust*)
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 am

(lol what the heck xD)

vals stomache growls at it and she looks at her stomach "shh you said you'd be quiet until you got food" she looks up from her stomach and smiles "sorry 'bout that"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum