Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Azver Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:30 am

"Think we should split up for awhile?" lok (lool i think) asked and looked at his small friend sitting on the floor, now out of the elevator.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 am

i shake my head "people die like that, i mean i came here alone but i know what to do, you though, you'd PROBABLY last an hour or so, these ghosts arent that tricky but they know how to get to newbs, no offence, but your skills suck, you need to learn how to trust your gut instinces and not those fancy gagets in this time buddy" i stand up and brush the dust off of my jeans and look down the halls again and i point at the one second to the middle "i think we should go down that one, whats your gut thinkin?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:43 am

"I've survived till my age, its this period that screws me up..." he mumbled and out of the corner of his eye spotted a ghost, he reflexivly threw the knife with the flick of his wrist and it easily cleaved through the nightmare and stuck in the wall. Lok then shoved his sleeve up and changed his lasers to no discrimination. "Plus damned are easier for me to predict, its what i've been fighting" he said and twisted the wire in the back of his neck and the scouter slid into his own body. "We'll stay together, but your the one whos looking for then kay?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm

i shrug and i point at a hall "im pretty sure the offices are this way so we can go check those real quick and head down to the basement" i head down the hall i picked
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:57 am

'She probably thinks i'm an asshole now' Lok mentally sighed and did a deep scan of the floor they were on, detecting only one harmless ghost, it was the ghost of a cat <3. "Well lets get crackin!!" he said and put his hand on his arm as if he were flexing.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:49 pm

i look back at lok smiling and i roll my eyes at him and i go down a few more halls and end up infront of the offices, still smiling of course "i knew i picked the right halls" i try to use the skeleton key but it doesnt work "hm...i guess you get to kick more doors just dont break yourself" i look at lok "or can i kick it this time?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 am

"You can try first" he said and waved his hand. He backed away and leaned against the wall, watching for any ghosts...just in case.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:22 am

i kick at the door a few times and it only budges a little bit and i glare at the door and back away from it and kick it one more time with still nothing happening and she looks at lok "you try" i step away from the door so i dont get kicked or nothin
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:45 am

"Ok" he said frankly and crouched before jumping up and kicking the door (like ichigo would in bleach :3) and it flew off its hinges into the room, stirring up dust and the ilk. "Awww damn, now we cant see" he mumbled to himself and walked in, avoiding the obviouse tripwire set at the doorway.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am

i glare at the door and then at lok and at the door again 'show-off' i think and i walk into the room with my flash light on "all we need to do is get the files we dont really have to stay in here you know" i open a file cabinet and i grab what i want out of each drawer "okay i think i have the names of some of the ghosts that may be here" i head out of the room and i sit on the ground near a barred window for sunlight and i look at my watch "we may want to hurry because demons can only come at dusk..." i open a file and set the rest next to me and i start to read
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:08 am

"Okiedoki...you want me to just hand you files? because i'm not good at this stuff" he held up a couple files and smiled a bit.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:34 am

"sure" i close the file and open another one "their surprisingly short..." i finish most of them in only a few minutes
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 am

"Heres the rest" Lok said and handed her three more files, these were quite a bit heavier than the rest, they seemed to have alot of backround here. "And no i did not fill them with random papers"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 am

"didnt say you did" i read the files in a short time "well a lot of seriously crazy nuts died here and i bet they didnt leave cuz serious shit has gone done here thats seriously what they would do" i shake my head "poor fuckers were more screwed then a nail" i pick up a few files and i set them infront of me "these nails head brain tests. the kind where they cut off your skull" i pick up others and put them in piles like shock treatment, leech 'cures', water theropy, and even more creepier shit by the pile of files
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 am

"Damn, this is one fucked up place" Lok said, his eyes filled with amusment, he was a guy so this didnt really bothered him. he wasnt a sadist but he sometimes laughed at other peoples pain and loss, this was funny to him.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 am

"yup and its my job to separate the fucked up from the screwed up, lucky me" i pick up the folders and i put them back "on to the basement " i head down halls i took to get to the offices but i end up in a dead end "what the hell...i thought...damnit how much you wanna bet we're lost forever?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 am

"Well i did bring some explosives, but since people want to use this place i guess i cant level the building" he said and looked at the blue pulsing explosive charge in his hands. He quickly put it away and scratched his head. "Uhhh you sure its not an illusion?" he asked...trying to change the subject
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:34 am

i kick the wall and my foot puts a hole in the wall "OW! goddamnit! its real very very real" i sit and i take off my shoe and look at my foot "my foot is gunna be black and blue after today i just know it"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 am

"oops...sorry" he said and scratched his head...he thought about why the hell there would be a dead end here. To confuse the patients? no, none of them could get up here...people of the past can be pretty stupid.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 am

i poke my foot "ow...damnit i think i broke my foot or something" i stand up and put some of my weight on it "okay hurts like hell but not broken, thats good" i look at lok "how come you didnt kick the wall? you heal faster than i do, you shoulda been the one to kick it..." i glare at the wall "damnit i retraced my steps where in the hell did i take a wrong turn?!"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 am

"dunno...but you never told me to kick the wall hun" he grinned and replayed his memory backwards a few steps to when they had entered, "uhh if i remember right. Last left was the way out" he said and pointed at the four way intersection that led this way
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:51 am

i go to the four way intersection and i look down the hall he mentioned and i see the elevator and i glare at him "you suck..." i go to the elevator and use the key and i look at the buttons "...it has a basment button...what the hell...if the button takes us o hell im blaming you..." i push the button after lok enters the elevator and i lean against the back wall facing the doors and wait for hell to appear (haha aint my character just mrs.positive?)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:22 pm

[why of course!]

"No hell" he said as the doors opened to a fairly blank, wide open basement, it was fairly small but Lok guessed there was more to it the meets the eye (just had to). He took the first step in and looked around, sensing no ghosts in this room. "The hell? you call this a basement....this is obviously covered up."
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:33 am

"you know what hell is right? if this was hell we'd be burned in oil and torchered and shit but still this isnt far from it all it needs is fire and i think it be hell's twin..." i step out of the elevator and look around "think they have enough junk down here?" every in the basement is stuff like broken chairs and tables and beds and stuff they never really used
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

"But theres more than just this...the reports told us about shit being down here...wheres the shit?" he looks around and tested the walls every couple feet for secret entrances etc.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum