Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Azver Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 am

"Hahahaha i'm Lok...anyways, what do we do now?" he asked and looked around, though nothing was there...that could be seen anyhow.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 am

"I find the ghost that over heard me talking, you can go do whatever" i set my bag on a table and i go through it "...aw shit...i bet i left it in the car...damnit" i go to the front door but i turn around and i go to check my electonics near one of the halls before i go out to my car but their gone "WHAT THE HELL?! WHO TOUCHED MY ELECTRONICS?!!" i go to open the front door to the asylum, but even though its unlocked it wont open " shit...goddamn ghosts!" i kick the door a few times, hurting my foot in the process, but the door wont budge

Last edited by Butterfly_Girl1295 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:02 am

"Looks like the ghosts dont like you" Lok laughed when Jenny struggled to open the door and sat down on one of the dull white benches that lined the main hallway. "Need help?" he asked and leaned back against the wall resting his hands behind his head.

Last edited by Ergo on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 am

(lol never made it out of the asylum xD)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:26 am

(o.O like....the car is inside?)
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:28 am

(lol no. never got to the car. never got out of the asylum)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:38 am

[[edited]]
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 am

"sure, open the door if you can. its unlocked but wont budge so go right ahead and try to open that damned door" i kick the door one last time and i sit on the floor and hold my foot "for being old thats some pretty tough wood"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:01 am

Lok smirked and stood infront of the door bringing his knee to the level of his hip and the foot he was standing on was now a blur as he spun and his knee slammed into the door. His body trembled and he collasped, a huge crack was left in the door. Lok got onto his hands and knees keeping one hand on his forehead. "That door is fucking thick!" he cursed and coughed "that hurt damnit"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:08 am

i cover my mouth on laugh "i told you it was a tough door! but hey, atleast you put a crack in it" i look at the crack and then at lok "uh...you didnt break your leg or nothin did ya?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 am

"Nothing the nanites in my blood cant heal" he said and got up flexing his leg a couple times as the small robots went to work, healing him up. "Anyways, we should find that whisp, if it gets back to the ghost running things here, were screwed" he said and soon enough, his leg was just fine again, maybe a little flushed but he was ok. "Lets get going going going" he said, getting fired up, the scan he ran during his report showed that this place was infested with ghosts, they just werent in the right place. "We need a psy...it'll be alot easier to find them then."
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 am

"i work on my own so i've never really seen a psychic in action so i wouldnt know, but when a job i get needs done. i get it done. the new owners want to turn the place into one of those horror tour hotels so he asked me to get rid of the harmful ghosts so thats what im gunna do" i look down the three hallways and hand lok the information of the place i got "if you dont know everything about this place already theres some helpful info here" when i stood up the dust on the floor moved out so i sneeze and swip at t he dusty air "damnit they need to clean this place atleast once a month cuz its too damn dusty in here and there are a trillion bugs"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:47 am

"Huh....Ah well, believe me with the amount of ghosts here, a psy would be usful" he smiled and jumped around, he reached into his jacket pulling out something that looks like a scouter from dbz and turned it on connecting it to the back of his neck like he did with the computer and held one hand on his arm...the screen on the scouter flashed several different colors, even some colors that didnt seem to exist, since they tickled other senses.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:52 am

"ooo.....was dat?" i scoot closer to look at the screen "...fancy dohicky...nice colors.."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:58 am

"Its a setting on my computer that allows me to see ghosts...but since this time frame is low on ectomatter its not very effective right now" He scanned the hallway and lowered his arm. "Its clear here, were lucky most of the spirits havent been corrupted yet." he smiled and relaxed "lets get crackin"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 am

"cool computer attachment thingy then" i get out an EMF meter and i stare at it "this would be probably kinda effective for finding ghosts but i think ill let you find the ghosts..." i put it but and i get out my knife again "however iron never fails to get rid of a ghosty fucker" i smile down at my trusty knife and then i look at lok "dont worry though i dont stab people...well...unless they pee me off then i might do it by accident but thats the only time cuz im mainly a ghost stabber"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:38 am

"Hahahahaha, i think iron does better than what i have, cant miss can it?...i'll remember not to pee you off then" He laughed and poked his head into another room checking for ghosts. "i think we should check the basement soon."
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:45 am

"i think the asylums morgue would be a better place to find 'em since their dead bodies went down to it...i think its on this level, the basement, or the second floor. im not really sure since i left the damn blueprints to the place in my car"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 am

"I think i know a way we can get to the car...the offices are on this level right?" he asked and began walking down the dark hall pressing a button on my scouter to make a light shine brightly so we can see better.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:02 am

"nope im positive their on the fourth floor because i was going to check the files in there because they didnt clean out and leave. they just left, so i memorized that part of the blue prints for that level because this place is basically a giant maze in building form and i think all of the windows of bars on them... not sure cuz their not part of the blue prints" i turn on my flashlight and its dimmer then his light "...okay my flashlight is a back up light.." i put it in the duffle bag and i get out another knife and i hand it to lok "here its iron so if your gagets dont work im 100% positive that iron works on ALL ghosts"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:14 am

"Oh my gagets only work on ghosts that have already been damned, i'm a hell sender glass ghost hunter" he grinned and twirled the knife between his fingers. "If the offices are on the fourth floor then we cant get out." he scratched his head and sighed continuing his way down the hall. "the mourge should be near the medical wing, theres about five floors right?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:19 am

"there are seven floors...there was over 2,000 patients and most of the staff was paid to stay every day so yeah...lots of floors,lots of rooms, and alot of maze-like halls" i sigh and follow lok but im putting white tape every four or five feet to make sure i know which hall way leads to the front door later
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:40 am

"I would say the medical wing is on the fifth floor, halfway bothways, the morgue should be on this floor but near the back so they could send the bodies away" he pointed down the hall, an elevator sign could be seen far off though it was rather difficult "So morgue first?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:46 am

i shrug "i guess so but i wouldnt count on important stuff like that being unlocked so dont go breaking yourself again cuz i think i put my lock picking kit in here..." i search my bag and i come up empty "nope, left that in the car too...damnit why did i forget it?!"i sigh "ill do the kicking this time, okay? i gotta do something ya know, i wont feel right about getting paid for a job i didnt really do so let me kick some doors if their locked please"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm

"Are you really this unprepared a majority of the time?" he asked and laughed beginning to head down to where he saw that elevator, the elevators in a place like this could only be used by someone with a key so he knew staff could use it, so the morgue had to be somewhere around there.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum