Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 am

"maybe they sealed it off?" i look around for any gaps or anything and i trip and i it a point in the wall but its paper and it breaks under my weight "what the hell?! who makes a wall out of paper?!" i stand up and look down the under ground hallway and i flip a switch and slowly it lights up light by light "well that was painful but atleast its found..."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Asylum - Case #001 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shattered Asylum - Case #001

Post  Azver Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 am

"You ok?" Lok said as he entered behind her, he probably wouldnt have found this entrance and even then she had found it by pure chance. ''Ah well, lets keep going?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 pm

"a little pain never hurt no one...okay it does but anyway im fine" i look down the hall and push lok infront of me "you go first, i dont like dark hallways all too well"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 am

"Seriousely...get over the dark" he laughed and walked on ahead, pulling a flashlight from his back pocket. The hallways went down for a while with a steel bolted door at the end.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 pm

i try my key on the door but i stop before i even get to the lock "this little key would fit but with as big as that keyhole is theres no way in hell that this little key would unlock it..." starts to think of somethin to turn the lock
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 am

Lok peeks through the steel bars on the door into the dimly lighted room beyond. In the rapidly flickering light, he could see bodies and blood spatters everywhere, and there was a fairly transperant ghost sitting in the corner and crying. "Shhh...dont say anything" he whispered as quietly as he could.
Usually a ghost like this was a sign that something horrible had gone on, like a turn back sign and Lok had lost many friends to places like this. He began checking his pockets for anything that might be relvent to open the door. "Are you sure you want to go in there" he nodded his toward the door with a seriouse look on his face.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:55 pm

"yup. like i keep saying its my job so i have to check over this whole place and this looks as if it'd be the right spot to kick those big bad ghosties to timbucktwo"[if spelled wrong its cuz i cant spell worth shit] i smile
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 am

"Good" Lok smiled. He felt a key where there wasnt there before and took it out of the pocket. "Bingo, step one complete...Theres a ghost crying in the corner...dont let it hear or see you, or we're fucked ok?" he said and slid the key into place. "I'll take it out with this" he said and held up a small explosive that dimly glowed blue.
He opened the door slowly and mouthed 'stay right behind me' and crept in, gently crouching and quietly sliding the explosive closer the to ghost he began to creep toward on of the hallways furthest from the witch motioning for jenny (right?) to follow
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 am

(jenny is right) i followed lok as quitely as possible almost sneezing but i didnt [lol] and i think to myself the ghost doesnt look very dangerous so i wonder why lok said to be quiet, its cry for pete's sake so i dont think it could be very dangerous....well...with my luck i'd be wrong and injured by now.......god damnit this is my job and i feel like im letting lok do all the damn work cuz i have killed a single ghost yet i look at lok next ghost is mine
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:11 am

Once were in the next room Lok let is breath out and closed the door quietly behind them so the ghost couldnt hear any more. "That was what we call a witch. If you bother them, it'll attack you along with almost every other ghost within two hundred feet" He said and searched the resdt of the room for ghosts. "Clear for now, but i'm getting strong readings that way" he said and pointed to a door.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:15 am

"strong readings eh?..." i push lok infront before we start walking "its not that im scared... its that im using you as a shield..." only lying a little bit...maybe >.> <.< (lol)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:44 pm

"Right" he grinned and walked towards the door a red light appearing from under his sleeve. Before he could reach for the door knob, it opened infront of them, into a red lighted tourture seeming room. "What is this" he said and walked ahead.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:50 pm

i stand outside the door and look around the room from there "...i really dont wanna know...knew it'd be here though since most off the patients were really fucked up" i cross my arms and stay out of the room cuz i get bad vibes from it
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 am

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!" Lok jumped and zapped his lazer a few times, it made a funny PEW sound when fired. On the floor lay the disinigrating ghosts of former patients, now deranged and demented, and dangerouse looking. "jenny...get in here...now, you stay near me at all times ok?" he said and held out his hand to her with a feaked out face from what just happened.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:54 am

"im not a baby you know" i sigh and walk into the room anyway and when i walk in the door shut behind me "well, that cant be very good at all..." i try to turn the handle but its locked "looks like somethin knows where here to do some damage"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum