Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE SHALL NOT BACK DOWN!

+7
VampGirl3
Mayday_Maia
sgt. pew pew
KakiIchigo
Chrissie_rawr
Mei Hu
MerleOrcal
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

WE SHALL NOT BACK DOWN! - Page 7 Empty Re: WE SHALL NOT BACK DOWN!

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm

i pat tyla's back "it'll be alright you never really hurt him okay? so calm down and just try to sleep some more okay? you need the sleep to help with the healing"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Akito stepped into the med bay and took a quick look around, cursing quietly as he noticed a not-so-stunning lack of Mei. He did however, notice two young women over in a corner and he made his way over to them. "Excuse me for intruding, but have either of you seen Mei..?" he asked with a gracious bow before the two. It was his custom that you bow before any women, in today's society the definately have it hardest.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 pm

"uh....nope not today at least. i accidently kicked my ball in her office and tyla went and got it for me cuz that girl's office is just too dark for comfort and if she was in there she would came out wanting to kill me and she didnt so im not sure where she is. sorry"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:14 pm

"I see....she's not in her office either though..Hm..come to think of it..I really haven't seen her around lately...hope she's not going on subsidized dates. That wouldn't be good. no, not at all. Anyways, I'm Akito. Primary Lance Corporal and Head Assassin. I do believe this is the first time we've met." he smiled softly and looked up into the young girl's eyes. His own gold eyes enchanting and deep.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 pm

i smile back at him "Yep first time meeting you. I'm Evie and I'm an assassin so i guess you're one of my bosses."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  VampGirl3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 am

I looked up at the man finally. "Hello. I'm Tyla, assasin also. One of your best, even though I was hired just last year. I believe I met you there. I think you reccomended me actually," I said sitting my pillow up so I could lean against the wall.
VampGirl3
VampGirl3
Newb

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:36 am

Akito looked Tyla over and nodded "Ah yes...now that I get a look at you I do recall seeing you before. I did recommend you." he smiled warmly before straightening up and laughing softly "It's great to see you again Tyla, and Evie, it's wonderful meeting you. Then again, at my position..it's good being able to meet anyone really..It's my first time back in the base in almost four months. Every time I completed one job I got orders to do another..." he sighed softly, letting his hair droop over his right eye.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:50 am

"i know how you feel. im not usually at base either but i saved up some vaca days so i took 'em i got.." i count on my fingers " about a week left i think Smile cuz if you save up enough time they actually let you take a break for a while so thats what i did. if you're getting overwellmed(sorry im a horid speller) with too much death ask for a break or something I'm sure they'll give you your break Smile"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:57 am

Akito laughed softly, "I think I may do that some time. However...there are still too many missions piling up, and some of them are really high class stuff...so I'm still really needed. But thanks for the offer~" he smiled and lightly kissed Evie. Standing upright again he yawned slightly, stretching his arms over his head. His sword made a soft clanking noise as it bounced lightly off his back with the motion.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:22 am

im kinda frozen in place cuz i usually just avoid people and tyla's the only one i really ever talk to so when Akito kissed me i was really really surprised. i shake my head a little to loosen my frozen brain cells(lol) "uh... if you want i could help you with the missions so you could get a vaca sooner you look like you really need it and i can always cut mine a little short. i've been off for i while so i think its partly my fault for all the missions..." (xD this is all i could think of cuz my brain is fried from the math test i took at school today)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 am

Akito watched her reaction and stifled a laugh, she was pretty cute. Maybe making her his partner wouldn't be such a bad idea. She looked capable, and definately he'd enjoy a woman's company more than another guy's. He smiled softly and bent forward, bringing his face closer to hers "Alright, If you really wanna team up with me, then I say 'why not' ? I dont mind having a girl as cute as you helping me out~" he laughed softly, letting his gold eyes meet hers softly.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 am

i kept my... 'cool' when his face got close to mine and i smiled "it'll be good to be on a mission again. it was getting boring around here" i look at tyla "if i go on a mission you wont fight that guy again and have me worrying 24/7 about you right? cuz if you keep fighting him and this happens everytime i dont care what you say i will kick his ass tyla"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:58 pm

He laughed softly and patted Evie's head with a warm smile. "Welcome to Lotus squad, Section B-72; Dranzer. I hereby promote you to rank Second Lance Corporal Evie." As he said this he pulled a small pin from his pocket. This pin looked like a small black flower being pierced by a spear. This was the symbol the highest ranking members wore.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:46 pm

i glare at him a little "...dont pat my head please. it makes me feel like im a dog.." i look at the pin "thats so cool... is it mine?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 am

Akito smiles slightly, "Alright. I wont pat your head. And yes, this pin is yours~ Welcome to the inner circle of the Lotus Assassins. Here's to a fun filled death-party with you~" he laughed warmly. He leaned forward and smirked "Would you like to pin it on yourself? Or would you mind if I did it?" he smiled. He kissed her lightly and smirked with a wink.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 am

i blush a little and take the pin from him before he has a chance to even try "i can do it myself" i pini it to my shirt and when i get done i stick my tongue out at him "told ya i could do it"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Akito laughed softly and smirked, "Yes. And so you did. You know, you're pretty cute when you blush. It give you that innocent girl look." he laughed. Standing up with a small laugh and sitting on the floor next to her chair, hey. He had nowhere to be. Not without Mei's orders.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 pm

i stick my tongue out at him again cuz its either that or blush " im supposed to be cute i AM an innocent girl you know, and i have a question Mr.: why do you keep kissing me?"

Last edited by Evie_FireHeart on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 pm

(you guys die? usually i get a day after or the same night response)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 am

(( Sorry lol. Been a little busy >.< ))

Akito tilted his head at her question and smirked,"Simple. You're cute, and I'm taking a liking to you. That's all there is to it." he said melodically. he leaned back and stared up through the strange mishapen roof and laughed softly, "It's a full moon out."
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 am

(i haven't =p my life es very slow so i have lots of time v.v)

i glare at him a little and i slap him on his arm lightly "my cuteness is not really a reason for kissing me" i look at the roof and theres not even a window up there "how'd you know that without a window?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 pm

(-sigh- i need a better life cuz all i do when i get home is look at rp things im in and this site and i find nothing and then i get sad...yup my life sucks)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:11 pm

"Hm..? Oh..its just a gut feeling I have. That's all." Akito looked back down towards Evie and smiled, a few vacation days hm? He wouldn't mind spending them with her on an island of some kind. Preferably one not in the middle of Typhoon season. He sat back on the ground and layed on his back, his hands folded under his head. "Not only is it a full moon, but in about an hour...it'll start storming."
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm

i look down from the ceiling at Akito "you have alot of gut feelings dont you?...and no kissing me unless i say so. i dont care if you're my boss or not i'll beat your ass into a bloody pulp and i ain't afraid to do it tongue " i cross my arms and lean back in my chair
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 am

Akito looked back over at her and smirked, "You're a fiesty one aren't you? Hehe, Consider it done." he laughed quietly before yawning slightly and staring back up at the roof. "There are just over sixteen clouds, and the wind is blowing North East at about....10-no, 13 miles an hour. That's a nice steady breeze...Care to join me on the balcony..?"
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum