Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelion!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Should Win?

Rebelion!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Rebelion!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Rebelion!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Rebelion!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Rebelion!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebelion!!

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:44 am

"Aaaaah shit really?" Cambric whined and flipped himself up to the main deck. "I was almost there too..what the hell capn'?!" he sighed and shrugged, "Better get goin" he said and grabbed his bag from the locker room before heading to his rarely used quarters near the kitchen.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 am

"huh?"moriko looked at the intercom and she was in the back of the engine room where no one ever sees her so she just keeps working on the engine cuz she never likes to leave a job unfinished
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 am

"Moriko, come on back already" cambric whined into the microcomm as he entered his machine and tool cluttered room that he shared with her and another engineer. He threw his bag on the ground next to his cot and deactivated the shield, letting it recharge on a small station next to his cot and he sat down with a big sigh. "Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 am

"im gunna finish up here and ill be there in a bit, you know i never leave a job unfinished" she laughs a little and works a little faster
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallycat1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:16 am

Amy walks in her eyes a pale blue as her dark locks flow to her shoulders. Quietly she sat herself upon the bed and closed her eyes. Silently she bit her lower lip and looks up at the ceiling. She banged her head agianst the wall and sighed. This isn't what she wanted. I wanted to die.. There isn't anything left.. Well, there wasn't. Silently she closed her eyes tighter.

Dallycat1
Admin's Other Half
Admin's Other Half

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:13 am

moriko finished working on the engine and she heads to the aparment "if you whined cuz you wanted me to clean up, i dont think so cuz none if its mine" she picks up an old part of one of the engines "...okay maybe a little bit of it is mine but im still not cleaning"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 am

"No, you dont have to clean. Its because that other guy we never see said he moved out...so its boring wihtout another person" he said and streched himself out on his cot, getting a fresh towel from the towels under his cot that he regularly cleaned and wiped his face.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:24 am

"maybe he got tired of the clutter we create everytime we come home" she moves a few things and she hears a crash behind her and winces and she looks and three pieces that got replaced but never got thrown away broke "shit...damnit im gunna plan a damn cleaning schedule so that atleast once a week we get rid of the junk we dont need"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:54 am

"Or we can try to make a cleaning robot out of the stuff we have here to keep it clean." he offered up his idea with confidence. Although the last robot they made didnt do very well in the long run.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:25 am

"uh no, the last one tried to kill us. we're NOT trying that again so both of us need to stop sitting on our lazy asses on our days off and clean up atleast some of it"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 am

"I dont wanna clean" Cambric protests and threw his pillow over his head childishly.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 am

moriko starts picking up a few rusty pieces "too bad we have to clean up sometime and we dont have the money for a maid, nor the required skills to build a robot that WONT KILL US! so get up and help me clean im NOT turning into a maid just because you wanna sit all day!!" she throws a small part at him "now get up and help me damnit cuz every time i come in here i almost fall flat on my face and im getting tired of tripping! so GET UP!" she throws more pieces at him
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallycat1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:33 am

Amy opened her eyes to some light. Gently she sighs and traces her finger against the sheets. Quietly she stood up and wrapped her arms around her elbows and looked around nervous for the moment being.

Dallycat1
Admin's Other Half
Admin's Other Half

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 am

Cambric covers himself until the torrent of parts stop. "Ok ok, jeez i'll clean" he said, afraid that another piece would come flying he began to pick up the things around his bed and work station, working his way around the room.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:41 am

moriko smiles at him "Thankyou" she laughs a little and resumes picking up parts and throwing alot of them out until the floor was free of the parts of machines and junk the didnt need at all and she dusts her hands and stares at the floor "...huh... i though we had a wooden floor but its carpet..." she glares at the floor "damnit this is bugging the hell out of me...how can we be so dirty and even the dirt has dirt?!" she kicks the carpet a little and a ton of nasty stuff flies into the air "...im starting to wish i watched my ma while she clean cuz i have no clue how to clean carpets..." she looks at Cambric "NO ROBOT CLEANERS!"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:53 am

"Ok ok i get it!" he said and opened the crowded closet of stuff. "I think i brought one here...ah here we are" he mumbled and pulled out a heavy duty carpet cleaner. "Ok put those boxes in the other closet and i'll clean the carpet kay?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:02 am

moriko just stares at the closet in awe "how in the hell are the boxes gunna go with there when its just as messy as the floor was?!" she sighs "live the carpet for later first we need to clean this damned closet" she goes in the closet and pulles out a really dirty sock and a banana peel "oh what the hell! do you just throw everything in here or what?" she plugs her nose and throws the banana peel away but she burns the sock in a steel pan from the kitchen "sorry but there is no way in hell the smell was coming outa that and this place will smell atleast half-way good when im through with it" she put on yellow rubber gloves aand a gas mask on "im going in..." she gets everything out of the closet and throws away things that were alive when they shouldnt be like old sandwhiches and really really old chinese food cartians (lol im laughing my ass off at my tired minds work)
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  MerleOrcal Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 pm

The door to Amy's room slides open and Two men step through, one with food, the other with clothes of a Bridge operator. Between steps the Captain.
"Hello, Amelia, did you rest well? Are you itching for company or are you wanting to be alone so you can meditate on the deaths of the Caltron on the State of Naroo?"
MerleOrcal
MerleOrcal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-11

http://mfrp.secrets-stories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallycat1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Amy shrugged and said in a light tone. "Please call me Amy, not Amelia." Gently she smiled, but it soon faded away.

Dallycat1
Admin's Other Half
Admin's Other Half

Back to top Go down

Post  MerleOrcal Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Merle's face stretched into a smile. "There, its good to see a girl smile."
MerleOrcal
MerleOrcal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallycat1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

"If you say so." Amy said gently before tucking some of her locks behind her right ear, folding her arms over her chest.

Dallycat1
Admin's Other Half
Admin's Other Half

Back to top Go down

Post  MerleOrcal Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Merle Waved the men away after they set the items on the table. Once the doors locked Merle looked at Amy. "Care to tell me why you are here?"
MerleOrcal
MerleOrcal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallycat1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Amy smiled quietly. She then plopped herself on the bed. "Isn't it obvious? If everything that you had disappeared, would you want to die? Be with the people you loved maybe? I didn't know this ship was going to offer me a spot. Guess luck has its ways?" She sighed and leaned her head back. "That's the only reason. I saw a chance and I took it."

Dallycat1
Admin's Other Half
Admin's Other Half

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Cambric had finally finished cleaning and he got a report from the kitchen that the hot water wasnt working right. "I'll be back soon, kitchen says hot water isnt working" he said and walked out the door. As he made his way down to the matienance hatch he stumbled into a small room. unable to figure out how he got there he looked around, it was fairly empty exept for a few strings and wires that were obviously screwed to the end. There was a hatch here but it was different from all the rest (now plot twist?)

Last edited by Lulu on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  MerleOrcal Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 pm

(We are just a fighting ship and took out a city.)
MerleOrcal
MerleOrcal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum