Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Down

3 posters

Go down

Space Down Empty Space Down

Post  Azver Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 am

Very Happy this ist mein first rp, its seems cool....right?

In all the vastness of space. Two races fight for rule over the Universe, with thousands of star systems under their control the Human's Empire of Gemini and the Krella's Empire Mountain Kings.

The Humans who came from the outer rim of the milky way are a very wirey and adaptive race with the will to survive and the amibition of many. They use balistic and heavy projectile weapons, heavy armor and basic shields, their other technology is nothing to be surprised of, they'v learned other tech from the civilizations they have conquered and adapt their own minds to it. Quick to think and react the humans are the best pilots and tactitions and their people are very loyal to their cause, making take over almost impossible without full elimination of the planets inhabitance, but humans being humans they hide and wait it out, adapt to their situation and take advantage.

In short humans are quick, calm, and ambitious.

The Krella born from the younger star systems near the core of the Galaxy are a brilliant and beautifle race. With the average height of one meter and their childlike appearances, they are hard to be taken seriously at first. They are quick to action and have minds that can process much more than they seem. Their military technology is that above all others, the weapons they use are mainly swords and pistols that fire sharpened crystals (think halo needler, jsust different). Their armor is very well made and their shields are high grade as well their ships use pulse lasers and are slow to fire but to immense damage. After suffering from opression the first three thousand years of their existance they secretly built up a vast empire under the noses of their so called rulers. In one swift blow they delt with the oppressors and took over as a strong race. They generally live under ground or on mountain sides, difficult and remote places to get to.

In short, a tiny but mighty race that will woop your ass without a second thought.

summary...their fighting, and some people want to stop, some dont, we decide from here.

Char Bios;

Pic: (anime pref but real is OK)
Name:
Race: (can be nearly anything, no centaurs or unicorns, anything with more than two legs are allowed)
Where do you stand: (peace or no)
Power/s: (everyones gotta have em right? 3 max no "time space" or "mind control or "death" etc)
Soldier or Civilian: (optional)
Class: (optional)
Job: (optional)
crush:

Pic: Space Down 10
Name: Kami
Personality: Calm (he thinks he is), will go rambo on you if you pee him off, loving etc...really a spaz
Race: Krella
Where do you stand: Peace, but will woop ass
Power/s: Wind element, 5 second Foresight
Soldier or Civilian: Soldier
Class: Pilot
Job: when not in a ship or mobile suit he works as a heavy duty miner.
crush: N1Y

Last edited by Lulu on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Space Down Empty Re: Space Down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 am

Pic: Space Down Choco_baby_by_Red_Priest_Usada
Name: Moriko [changed it cuz i like this one a little better]
Personality: shes very peaceful and doesnt like to fight at and avoids conflics as much as posible, caring, and smart, but will WHOOP YO ASS when y'all know you deserve it but dont do nothin' 'bout it
Race: Krella
Where do you stand: Peace
Power/s: Water, and Shadows
Soldier or Civilian: Civilian
Class: (optional)
Job: uh....Store owner lady...person? [i hope that works cuz thats all i could think of]
crush:

Last edited by Butterfly_Girl1295 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 am

[its kind of sad were the only active people on this site]

Kami walked through the corridors of the city Fernster's corridors while munch on a sandwhich, he had been stationed there to defend the mountain against attacking humans from the grasslands and forests below. So far they had left the large mountain city alone, and that was good. "I'm sooooo bored" he whined and rubbed his face, finishing his sandwhich in a couple bites.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 am

[i know T_T(<-- sad face) es truely sad but i like rping alot so thats why im always active on here lol]
Moriko sighs when she gets to the building where she was told to deliver the items from her store "i seriously need a new job" when she goes inside but she doesnt know what to do so she looks around to ask what she should do with the items and she sees a man and walks up to him "um, excuse me, but what should i do with these?" she holds up the bags for a couple of seconds "i was told to deliever them here but not what to do with them..."

Last edited by Butterfly_Girl1295 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Kami looks at the girl strangely. "You sure your in the right place?" he asked. To be honest he was surprised she couldnt tell he wasnt from here, but then again he did look similar to the guards here so he couldnt blame people. 'Why of ALL places' he thought to himself grudgingly but them turned his attention back to the girl. She was pretty cute for this side of the mountain city, you wouldnt find many girls who looked like her unless you went to the clubs way down in the center of the mountain base where even from up here you could swear you feel the bass.

Last edited by Lulu on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:34 pm

"yup im 100% positive" she shows him a paper with the address "if you know where the kitchen is just point me in the direction and i'll find my way and give the items to the cook or something"

Last edited by Butterfly_Girl1295 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:57 am

[sorry...but i ficed my post ^^"""
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:33 pm

[edit pooosts lol]
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:42 pm

"Ah i dont really know either, but the mess hall this this way" he pointed at the corridor to his right and turned that way motioning for the girl to come with him. "Here, i'll show you." he offered smiling slightly
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 pm

she nods "okeydokey" she follows the man while looking at the walls since they were so big "so do you live here or are you just staying here for a little while?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:34 am

"Just staying here for alittle while, and or until we get orders" he said and followed the signs to the mess hall. "Here we are...kitchen should be through that door" he said and pointed at the door in the corner of the room. "Have fun" he smiled and kissed her on the cheek before leaving the mess hall, heading down toward the hangar.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 am

she watched him leave and headed for the kitchen and what she seen was a mees, every one was running around there was flour and eggs everywhere so she quietly set the food onto an empty counter, got yelled at, and ran for her life out of the kitchen "i swear, that man wants them to kill me" she leaves the mess hall but stands just outside the mess hall and looks for signs for an exit "...great now im lost...."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycratio Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 pm

im gona jump in here just for fun and maybe get this up runing again

Pic: Space Down Anime_guy-1
Name: Jake Sullivan
Personality: Calm, open minded
Race: Human
Where do you stand: Peace
Powers: Mind reader
Soldier or Civilian: Soldier
Class: Soldier
Job: The army is his job,
Crush: n/a
Lycratio
Lycratio
Newb

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycratio Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Jake is lying on his bed thinking of his home planet Earth, and how he got to this planet.
It all began as an normal attack, the ship were preparing to land when something hitted the ship hard, everyone were orderd to get into the safety capsules, Jake who had been perpering himself were the last one to get into a capsule.
The capsules were launched and were supposed to head back to earth but the capsule Jake were in had been hit and changed course and crashed on the foreign planet. He and two more were lucky to survive the hard landing and were now stuck in some kind of djungel.
The first thing they had done was to build a shelter that they could have over the night. But under night they had been attacked by an animal and it had killed Jakes two friends, Jake had ran away from the animal and when he came back he found his friends dead. Jake decided to search for a safe place up in the trees were he could build a shelter out of some part from the capsule.
Lycratio
Lycratio
Newb

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 am

Moriko roams the halls until she finds someone, which she doesnt "aw come on! theres gotta be someone here that could tell me how to get out of this freakin maze!" she sits on the ground and leans against a wall "this stinks! i've been walking around these damn halls for hours!" she rubs her eyes since they were going blurry "damnit, i knew i should went to bed earlier last night but nooo i had to go and stay up half the freaking night" she rubs her eyes more and looks up and down the hall "there should be some signs around here somewhere, they cant just let whosever here roam around like i am, thats just mean" she gets up and looks around for the signs but doesnt see any "...their mean..." she leans against a wall "im never gunna get out of here, and im never gunna be found...ima die here i jus know it!" she stays where shes ate and thinks about how she could get out
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: