Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night ((under major construction))

2 posters

Go down

The House of Night ((under major construction)) Empty The House of Night ((under major construction))

Post  VampGirl3 Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Vamps descripition: They live all around us. They have sapphire blue cresent moon Marks on their forhead. They also have weird looking tattoos, the same color, around their eyes, on their shoulders and back. They worship the Goddess, Nyx, who's night, personified. They have concealer cream to cover up their Marks. They could be every were around you.
Human descripition: They are most of the population. They look like everybody else. They are sorrounding us.

Zoey Redbird: I'm caught in the middle of my old boyfriend, Heath Luck, who've I've Imprinted on, and my new boyfriend, Erik Night, who I care about so much. What should I do? I'm leader of the major student council type thing at the House of Night, the Dark Daughters and Sons, and am a High Priestess in training. My friends will help me, won't they? Taken by VampGirl3.

Heath Luck: I love Zo like nothing else. I can't believe she was Marked. I've let her drink my blood several times. I love it and her. Open, just post a profile for him.

Erik Night: I love Z so much. It's great to have her. But, I wonder who she'll chose, me or Heath. It's her decision, and I'll love her either way. Open, just post him a profile.

Stevie Rae Johnson: I'm Z's best friend and roomate.I love that she's her, and will do anything to help her. One day she'll be our High Priestess here, just like her mentor Neferet. Open, just post her a profile.

Shaunee Cole: I'm Z's friend. I love hanging out with her and my twin, Erin. We aren't exactly twins but we act that way. I am black though. Open, just post her a profile.

Erin Bates: I'm Z's friend. I love hanging out with and my twin, Shaunee. We aren't exactly twins but we act that way. Open, just post her a profile.

Damien Jeffer: I'm Z's gay friend. I love hanging out with her and my boyfriend, Jack. Open, just post him a profile.

Jack Twist: I'm Zoey's gay friend and Erik's roomate. I love to hang out with her and my boyfriend, Damien. Open, just post him a profile.

I will need other characters beside the premade ones so make one up if you want!!! Also, you may have a minimum of two characters.

Last edited by VampGirl3 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to be continued.... don't post anything!!!)
VampGirl3
VampGirl3
Newb

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

The House of Night ((under major construction)) Empty Re: The House of Night ((under major construction))

Post  AlasseaKhajiit Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 am

WEWT WEET HAVE TO ADD SOME COMPETITION]

Alassea Khajiit - Hi my name is Aly. I am a good friend of Zo's. Maybe not a BEST friend, but still a good friend. Then again can't say I see her with a lot of free time. I mean cmon she has TWO guys. Who would have free time with THOSE. Well okays, maybe I would. Sorry I do not believe in love. Love is overrated, made for those who want there heart broken again and again. Why do i say that you Ask? Well duh cmon she has TWO men. TWO. I can hardly find one who just doesnt want me for my hot body. Cmon. A girl is SO much more than that. But..THAT ERIC NIGHT. God I hate him sometimes. I spend SO much time trying to pick the right outfit, the right look, just to get him to notice me. But does he? No. He sighs over my friend Zo. I mean, she should just pick a guy. And its not like we can get away from imprinting, its irreversible. SO why not heath. -dramatic sigh- I won't ever tell her my crush though. After all she is my friend. And friends don't go after other friends guys. Even if she has two. Guess I, the sexy vampire Alassea - but call me Aly- will just have to do my best to help my friend Zo out. Besides, I'll get over Eric.......hopefully....
Vampire Form: Just with the tatoo's
The House of Night ((under major construction)) Fire_by_Blood_Of_A_Vampire
Human Form -
The House of Night ((under major construction)) Vampire

[do ya mind if I joins o-o]
AlasseaKhajiit
AlasseaKhajiit
Newb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-20
Location : Somewhere In The Darkness Of our Heart, Bringing You The Sunshine Day By Day

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum