Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Wild

4 posters

Go down

Project Wild Empty Project Wild

Post  LehFoxeh Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Please read everything below to join.

Project Wild Istockphoto_2812082-1970s-variety-host
"Goooood evening folks, I'm Carl! Welcome to the brand-new reality-TV show, Project Wild, a show of wit, humanity, and survival! Join me and millions of other viewers WORLDWIDE in observing this group try to live on this deserted tropical island, with little more than the most basic of equiptment! People just like you from all over have volunteered to be a part of this challenge. Its bound to be full of exciting and dangerous challenges. Whoever makes it to the end of the season will win $100,000!!! Come on, be a part of the drama, as contestants form teetering truces and flaming feuds, on Project Wild"

Welcome to Project Wild, a (hopefully) new roleplay game that Im hosting Smile
You will play a contestant on the show, competing against other people for the ultimate prize. Keep in mind, the setting is a tropical island, totally cut off from the outside world. Though it is set in modern time, there is no cell-phone signal, TV, radio, ect ect ect. This also includes no running water, though they are given one outhouse set off somewhere on the island. There is a clean-water stream on the island, so they should have a water supply. There are also small wild animals on the island, and there is a weekly food-drop, though the contestants are not told where the food will be dropped. Besides the film-crew, there will be no-one else on the island with the contestants (besides the host of the show, occasionally).

Each contestant is given a pack containing the following items:
1 small one-camper tent
1 sleeping bag
1 coil of rope
1 small net
1 flint box
1 water-flask
As well as whatever they bring along in the small duffle bag they are supplied for clothes and other personal items.

Please use the following Character Template to join.

Name:
Where they come from: (since its a 'worldwide' show, your character can come from wherever you want. Though it is assumed they speak English, you can specify how they learned it)
Personality:
History:
Why he/she came on the show: (the money, just to be on TV, a dare, whatever)
What he/she brought in the duffle bag: (keep in mind, its small)
Any other notes:
Appearance: (pic if you have one, if not, a description)

Of course, there must be rules.
{-} No god-modding. If you are going to fight someone, give them a chance to block/retaliate. That goes the other way too, you cant block everything. Also, do not kill another character (this show is on world-wide telivision! Razz)
{-} Of course in any Reality-TV show, romance is going to blossom. Keep it PG please. If anything causes a "rumble in the jungle", just.. time-warp past it. No details, thanks Smile
{-} Please Keep track of the RP's status, which is in the Subject, to know when I'm allowing people to join, and then starting. Once the RP has started, no-one else can join.
{-} Please do not post a character if you do not intend on staying with the RP. If you are going to leave (perminantly), let it be known. Say your character couldnt take it and had to leave or something. Nothing is worse than an RP that people just abandon.
{-} Keep everything reasonable. This RP is set in real-life, modern-time. No magic or anything weird.
{-} Use some form of OOC when posting out of character. Be it parenthasees around your post, or just putting OOC:, whatever, just make it obvious.
{-} Please lease PLEASE, try to keep one-liners and such to a minimum. I expect decent lenth posts, and make a distinction between talking and actions. Also, no chat speak. Lets try to be mature here.

Project Wild Tropical-Island-Escape_1

There are certain "un-manned" characters: the camera crew. If for any reason someone needs to associate with one of the camera crew, then they can play them.

I will play Carl, the show's host.

After you post your character, as long as theres nothing wrong, I will add it to the list below, so we know who is confirmed into the RP.
Anyone on the list is obligated to stay in the game, if you post a character Im going to hold you to being active. I understand sometimes things come up and you cant get online for a day or whatever, thats fine. But dont post an intro and then never show up again.
Like I stated above, if you join and then for any reason cant be a part of it any more, post to let us know.

Contestants:
Kirsa (LehFoxeh)
Samantha (Vampgirl3)

My character:

Name: Kirsa
Where they come from: Germany / America
Personality: Shy and quiet, stand-offish, doesnt trust easily.
History: Kirsa was born to a poor family in Germany. She had a reletively normal life, went to school, had friends, and despite being poor, she was happy. Then when she was 12, her mother died. Her dad was devestated. Hoping to start fresh, he took Kirsa and moved to America. She was put in a school for forigners, and slowly learned English. At 15, her dad moved her to a normal highschool, in the hopes she would have a more normal life. With her imperfect English and accent, she was kind of an outcast in school. When she graduated she moved up to a state univirsity, where she is studying to get her Doctorates Degree in Veterinary Care.
Why he/she came on the show: Going to school is expensive, and her job barely gets her by with enough to live off of, let alone go to school. She hopes to win the $100,000 to pay for school, and then use what is left after that to start her own veterinary clinic.
What he/she brought in the duffle bag: 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of pants, a light jacket, a box of TicTacs, A pen and notebook, hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste, and a small box of Chocolate Chip PopTarts.
Any other notes: She speaks German fluently, and though she has learned English, she still speaks with an accent and messes up word-order sometimes.
Appearance:
Project Wild Rebel46

Last edited by LehFoxeh on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

LehFoxeh
Newb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Project Wild Empty Re: Project Wild

Post  VampGirl3 Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Name: Samantha, but call me Sam
Where I come from: NYC, NY, America
Personality: Flirty, out-going, fun, caring, and want a new man.
History: I had a normal life in NYC. I went to school, did chores, and hung out with my boyfriend. When I was 16, everything went downhill. My boyfriend and I brokeup, I dropped out of high school, my parents were shot and killed, I got pregnant, had to get an apartment, and had a kid.
Why I came to the show: I need the money, and I'd like to meet some new people.
What I brought in the duffle bag: A few tank tops, a few shorts, a bikini, a few pairs of underwear, and a pair of flip flops.
Any other notes: I left my little girl with my grandma.
Appearence: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2371/2013320940_8792856a96.jpg
VampGirl3
VampGirl3
Newb

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MerleOrcal Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm

(My god! Thank you for posting one of the best Rps I have ever seen! I shall join!)
MerleOrcal
MerleOrcal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-11

http://mfrp.secrets-stories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerleOrcal Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: Merle
Where they come from: Iceland
Personality: Cocky, teasing, helpful, strong, humorous.
History: Not much of a history in truth, He was born into a Middle class family, made a small amount of friends, crushed on girls and So on. Then decided to try and become a pastor.
Why he/she came on the show: Merle was a little curious on this and thought it would be fun.
What he/she brought in the duffle bag: Clothes, a good book, and a Large knife and sheath, and a guitar.
Any other notes: Has a tenancy to try and help anyone at his own expense.
Appearance: Project Wild Foxdemon2
MerleOrcal
MerleOrcal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-11

http://mfrp.secrets-stories.com

Back to top Go down

Project Wild Empty My character

Post  Love4now Sun May 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Name: Arisa DeProunter (Ari)
Where they come from: Born in england, she has a slight accent.
Personality: Arisa is in love with the idea of true love, but doesn't know how to get it. Thinks that money will solve anything, so is equally in love with the idea of being rich. She is ready to use her sly, flirtatious words and doings to get her places. Has no sense of danger, as she is used to risking herself for money when her uncle couldn't.
Occupation: None. She never went to school after seventh grade when her uncle couldn't afford it anymore, and no one wants to hire her anyway. As a result she's a fine pick-pocketer.
History: Her father disappeared the day before she was born, and then after nine years of struggling through life pretty much alone, her mother dies of drug overdose. She was then carted off to live with her uncle in America. The uncle was no only a drunk, but was a fan of sexual comments and activity. He spent most of his money on beer, so she had to fend for herself. Her uncle wouldn't pay for her schooling either. Saying that "school wouldn't get you anywhere anyway. A pretty little girlie like you should say home and have some fun with your uncle for Gods sake."
Why he/she came on the show: Arisa came on the show for the money. She thinks it could get her a home, better clothes maybe even a wealthy, handsome husband. She also did it to be on TV. To get noticed.
What he/she brought in the duffle bag: A hair brush, a mirror, a condom (balloons anyone?), a Luna bar (lemon) and two Advil pills.
Any other notes:
Appearance: a mix between https://2img.net/h/i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj261/xxXXconfusedandcrazyXXxx/anime-girl.jpg and https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20women/loverrecca/anime%20women/nightdreamer.jpg?o=74 (black hair)

Love4now
Newb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum