Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lands of Elements

+3
VampGirl3
MerleOrcal
Mayday_Maia
7 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Lands of Elements - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lands of Elements

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 pm

fuzzy runs into the place "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" i laugh at fuzzy and kagamay "do you need to use the bathroom or are you happy to be back home?" thoughful look "i think you sercretly had sugar while no one was looking" she smiles at kagamay and heads after fuzz with scarlet before he starts eating someone else's food
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:53 am

"Of course...i know just the place too!!" he jumped up and down like a happy tourist and took both Evie's and Yurei's hand and dragged them into the busy streets. Within minutes of being shoved and stepped on the three emerged near a small ramen bar on the corner "Hereherehere" he said jumping up and down a little as if he were a child.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:16 pm

fuzz is bouncing since i set him down "FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!" both me and scarlet glare at fuzz "jeez, dont you know how to say please?" fuzz shakes his head "nope its not in meh vocabuary" i sigh and shake my head and scarlet hugs fuzz with a smirk "AHHH!!!!!!!!!RAPE!!" i laugh and my stomache growls "....i think i agree with fuzzy about the food...uh...please =\"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 am

"Yes and no" he said as the platform touched down. "the place where i live is probably one of the darkest places in the city." he said rather frankly and began walking toward the brighter place of the city. "So what do you want to do first? theres many things possible." he said and ran his finger from the top of his head to his toes changing his clothes, hair, and eyes all at once to hide who he really was, then winked.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:12 am

"this is seriously awsome.." i look around and me,fuzzy,and scarlet go "wow" at the same time "is this seroiusly where you live?"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 am

When the platform finally came down and out of the shaft after about fifteen minutes, it opened up to a grand city with magical lights flashing for advertisements and people flying on boards, brooms, carpets, by themselves, on strange manta ray like creatures and a giant flying whale like thing could be seen far off, and it seem to go on forever from where we were. Yurei whistled then looked behind us. "Did we just go under the river for something?" He asked, because it did the same in the other direction too.

"Yep...thats what the shaft was, we had to to through the water fall and even then about a hundred to twohundred feet before we actully made it into the city limits...did you see the sign?" he said and looked up at the now tiny hole in the ceiling. By now you could notice that the platform was held by tight ropes and a seal was spinning rapidly under it, showing how fast they were falling thorugh it didnt feel like much at all. "This platform also has a forcefield activated so we dont fly off" kagamay smiled and flicked at the edge of the platform, hexogonal panels radiating out from where he touched.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:45 pm

im waiting for a new room or something to be in front of us and fuzz and scarlet are actually getting along so i start at them "what? you guys come to a point where you're compramising or something?" all they do is nod at me for a second and go back to talking and i sigh "i swear i need to find a better charm to use on inanimated objects ands on you two" they look up at me with puppy eyes "aw forget it" they smile and go bck to talking and 'i bet its gunna be bigger then the empty room we were just in' i think and i smile at kagamay and yurei and i go back to looking infront of me and i start hopping on one foot to the other because of my excitedness
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 pm

"We dont worship one god here" kagamay said and the platform they were standing on began to slowly drop down into the floor. "And its only an entrance, as i said." he said and smiled, the platform began to drop faster.

Yurei felt excited, his first time going down into the wind capital. "with an entrance like that this place must be huuuuge" he said and looked around the seemingly endless shaft they were going down, the light from the top was no longer visible and only smaller white lights gave the dimness. A gently breeze was increasing the further down they went.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:31 am

i followed kagamay "but wind won their land back didnt they? i feel sorry for the people who have to fight but my land has been nutural during the whole ordeal that i know of, im glade that most of it is over though." i look around the room "the cathedral is beautiful and the clock looks very old but it is in good shape...but why is it empty?" i walk to the middle of the room and look around "it looks as if it should be a ball room instead of a place of God you know..."
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:18 am

"Inside is much bigger, and we cant eat there." Kagamay said as they finally reached the doors of the cathedral. He pushed them open as if he were twigs and walked calmly inside...the place was empty except for a few guards and people milling around, there were no altars or basins or benches like you would normally see, but a large clock in the center of a chamber with a strange looking platform below it. "This war must end soon, or else visitors will stop coming" he said and stepped up onto the platform, urging everyone on.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:13 am

"oh wow...this place is beautiful..." fuzz and scarlet nod in agree ment and i carry them with me near the edge of the bridge and we look at the water falling
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:34 am

"Oh its quite a breathtaking place" he smiled and everyone gathered around Kagamay, the magic seal spreading out under them. "To Orina!!" he shouted and for an instant, everything was black.
When everything finally became light again, Kagamay had set them down on a bridge, leading to a church in the middle of a waterfall.
The Lands of Elements - Page 3 Waterfall-Castle-Matte-Art-by-fstarno

"Is this really Orina?" Yurei asked looking around. There werent many people walking on this bridge, and those that were were royal soldiers, but even they didnt glance up. Yurei could feel stares though, not directed towards him. But towards Kagamay.

"The entrance, i ahvent been here in awhile, theres usually more guards" he said and took the lead, walking forward smiling like he owned the place, which in fact...he partly did.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 pm

"lets head to Orina cuz even though moss is soft it's a fugus..." i stand up and stretch a little and i pick up fuzz and scarlet and smile at kagamay "im excited to see Orina. ive never been to any of the wind cities so i really wanna see it"
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 pm

"Ah Yurei threw off the calculations of the teleportation. You got fell asleep right after we got attacked so we ran" Kagamay said while weaving his hands around a small cyclone he had created to entertain himself. "I've already redone the calculations so we're ready to go" he smiled and got up balancing the small twister on his left index finger. "So do you wanna stay? or head to Orina?"
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:55 am

i slap fuzz off of my head and i sit up and yawn "what happend? we win?" scarlet gets a big smile on her face and she jumps on fuzz and hugs him since im awake "AHHHH!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!" fuzz struggles to get out of scarlets hug while she just giggles and i smile down at them and i scratch scarlets head and i look around "okay it has alot of moss so im guessing were near the water lands...why?" scarlet looks up at me and thinks of something " oh oh!!! guess what kagamay called you!" i look down at her "wa?" her smile gets bigger " he said you looked cuter while you were asleep" i just stare at scarlet while she goes back to hugging fuzz did that bear lose her mind or her hearing? i think while staring at scarlet and i just shake my head at her and fuzz
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:38 am

"She'll wake up whenever she wants" he said and continued to meditate calmly, the trees and bushes rustling around him. He had easily found where they needed to be about five minutes later and opened his eyes. "ok i'm done" he mumbled and looked up at the sky. "Yurei...perimeter guard" he said frankly and looked at Evie with soft eyes. "She should wake up in awhile, when she does we can leave." he stated and layed back in the moss with his hands behind his head.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:52 pm

fuzz is sitting on my head in thought and he looks at kagamay "when is she gunna wake up? she's been asleep for a long time" scarlet is poking me, watching my reactions and such "yeeeeah when? i cant hug fuzz without her being awake cuz shes on my side when i hug him so he doesnt get saved so wheeeeeen?" fuzz looks at scarlet and then at my head and then at kagamay " Shocked i now think that she should stay asleep so im safe from teddybear rape" scarlet glares at fuzz "ima hug you sooner or later so GET USED TO IT!" fuzz just stares at her cuz it was the first time she every yelled in anger "you're turning into evie..." scarlet just nods and sits by me and continues to poke me while waiting for me to wake up
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am

"Shes much cuter when shes asleep" Kagamay said smiling in his usual innocent way. From the teleportation they had landed in a mossy forest, "Shit shit shit" Yurei cursed and put the fire girl down "THIS IS WATER COUNTRY!!!!" he screamed and pulled at his own hair, "I over threw the calculations!!" he held his head and rocked back and forth. Yurei was right, the Water Kingdom was on the over side of the world from Wind Kingdom..their original target. "Hey Yurei its ok...we should be safe here for the time being, i'll calculate the teleportation this time" Kagamay smiled a bit, looking amused at his friend's mistake, really it was no big deal because of how isolated they were. Kagamay set Evie down and sat on the moss with his legs crossed "I'll work on it now, everyone just get some rest" he said and sat down in meditation a gentle breeze working up as you got closer to him.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 pm

i fall asleep and scarlet and fuzzy stare at kagamay "what'd you do?" fuzz es poking my head know it wont wake me up at the moment " wow... shes out cold isnt she fuzz?" fuzz nods so she stares at kagamay too
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 am

While Yurei was keeping the rebels busy Kagamay walked over to Evie and took her up into his arms. "Yurei were leaving...Its time to take a nap Evie" he said the latter gently and used a special aroma to allow her do sleep. When Yurei got to Kagamay holding the fire girl on his back Kagamay made another magic seal and it whisked them away from the fight without using any energy.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 pm

im sitting on he ground because the wind pushed me over 'im useless...' i think 'i cant even use my shadow magic, or any magic for that matter, to fight like yurei and kagamay. i wish i could though, i wish i could help...' i hug scarlet tightly and fuzz was blown off of my head so hes sitting by me now
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 am

"Magic users most likely, or shadow assassins, some defaulted to the rebels yah know" Kagamay said as if it was common knowledge and serval bolts of compressed air shot out blowing away walls and stands, rebels flooding out of their hiding places while a few screams could be heard from Yurei doing his work. Several mages began to power up to go against Kagamay. Kagamay raised his hand and a seal spun into place like a cog and a huge white beam shot out at them leaving nothing behind when it passed, though it only damaged those mages. "Ahhh seals make magic so much easier to use~"

[ last post for the night... night night :3!!! ]
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 am

i look around "uh....how is someone following us when theres no one around?" fuzz gets away from scarlet again and sits on my head
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 am

Yurei instantly jammed Fuzz into Scarlet's arms. He was obviously annoyed with fuzzy right now. On the outskirts of town kagamay stopped "Were being followed" he said and a magic seal (like this https://media.photobucket.com/image/magic%20seal/cac1154/flake2.jpg?o=1 but white) streched out below him. Yurei nodded and disappeared in an inky blackness as well.
Azver
Azver
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 am

i laugh and speed up "im hurrying im hurrying! you both are just too fast!" fuzz had gotten away from scarlet so hes on yurei's head trying to get the material off of his head and out of his mouth and im holding scarlet so i dont lose both of them cuz all she wants to do is hug fuzz
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next