Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying
Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFRP! In order to play... You gotta log in! But I think you know that. ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more

+25
AlasseaKhajiit
Lycratio
peetterrr
jasonmattson
RapedxPanda
cutedevil
AidaHikari
Mayday_Maia
Azver
ToxcAngel
Chesterhorse1993
LeoShadowgazer
KittenKat
Suspense_02
Hikarux8
darkincubus09
Guest_julibedtime
SageGriffin
Sunshine Boo
Akidozawa
myleswifey4ever
corbusty
VampGirl3
loaaloaa
MerleOrcal
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more Empty Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more

Post  MerleOrcal Mon May 18, 2009 8:15 pm

There are many rules of MFRP, We shall start with the basics, continue to check here for new rules. If a new rule is added and you claim you didn't know you have the benefiing an of the doubt.

Role Playing

You may know this but MFRP does not permit any random threads, they must be a roleplay. If you wish to post a thread post it in the correct category. You may join any roleplay you wish if its ok with the creator (More often than not it is)

If you start an RP you must make a background, and make a Character Bio Sheet for everyone to use who joins in. You may add anything to your bio, but this is the minimal Example.
Name:
Its not quality work but this is a start. When you RP the background must have a presentable story, if not, it is concidered random and will be deleted. And with pressure going on, you are more likely to be struck with the BANHAMMER!

Role Play Conditions.
Your roleplays MUST be ORIGINAL, We see to many "Twilight RPs" "Naruto RPs" and such, doing so is ILLEGAL. You may put a disclaimer, unless I am wrong.
MerleOrcal
MerleOrcal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-11

http://mfrp.secrets-stories.com

Back to top Go down

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more Empty Re: Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more

Post  loaaloaa Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:21 pm

ok i agree with that farao

loaaloaa
Newb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more Empty Re: Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more

Post  VampGirl3 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm

ditto
VampGirl3
VampGirl3
Newb

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  corbusty Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:53 am

agree

corbusty
Newb

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  myleswifey4ever Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 am

i agree Very Happy

myleswifey4ever
Newb

Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Akidozawa Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 am

Fair Enough. I accept and agree.
Akidozawa
Akidozawa
Newb

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine Boo Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 am

Agreed to everything I love you
Sunshine Boo
Sunshine Boo
Newb

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SageGriffin Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:41 pm

I agree

SageGriffin
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more Empty I agree, my Name is Shaz , female 34 years old

Post  Guest_julibedtime Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:48 pm

MerleOrcal wrote:There are many rules of MFRP, We shall start with the basics, continue to check here for new rules. If a new rule is added and you claim you didn't know you have the benefiing an of the doubt.

Role Playing

You may know this but MFRP does not permit any random threads, they must be a roleplay. If you wish to post a thread post it in the correct category. You may join any roleplay you wish if its ok with the creator (More often than not it is)

If you start an RP you must make a background, and make a Character Bio Sheet for everyone to use who joins in. You may add anything to your bio, but this is the minimal Example.
Name:
Its not quality work but this is a start. When you RP the background must have a presentable story, if not, it is concidered random and will be deleted. And with pressure going on, you are more likely to be struck with the BANHAMMER!

Role Play Conditions.
Your roleplays MUST be ORIGINAL, We see to many "Twilight RPs" "Naruto RPs" and such, doing so is ILLEGAL. You may put a disclaimer, unless I am wrong.

Last edited by Guest_julibedtime on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to post name age and sex)

Guest_julibedtime
Newb

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  darkincubus09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

I agree!! =D (thank you btw for stopping all the canons >.< 8 million naruto roleplays tend to get annoying XD)
darkincubus09
darkincubus09
Newb

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more Empty mfrp

Post  Hikarux8 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm

i agree Cool

Hikarux8
Newb

Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Suspense_02 Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Agreed

Suspense_02
Newb

Registration date : 2009-09-16

http://www.kittensrpers.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  KittenKat Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 am

i agree

KittenKat
Newb

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoShadowgazer Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 am

Ok i agree Shocked

LeoShadowgazer
Newb

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Chesterhorse1993 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I agree to the rules of this website

Chesterhorse1993
Newb

Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  ToxcAngel Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

I understand and agree to the rules!

Toxc

ToxcAngel
Newb

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Azver Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:07 am

I understand and agree -salutes- ^^
Azver
Azver
Pro

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayday_Maia Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:57 am

i guess i never really agreed so...understood -dorky salut(no disrespect i swear)-
Mayday_Maia
Mayday_Maia
Pro

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.myspace.com/werewolf_vamp_luver

Back to top Go down

Post  AidaHikari Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Agreed. ^^

AidaHikari
Newb

Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more Empty I agree. *s*

Post  cutedevil Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:38 pm

I agree. *s*

cutedevil
Newb

Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post  RapedxPanda Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm

I agree Very Happy

RapedxPanda
Newb

Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Aggree To This, you break a rule you are booted. We will add more Empty i agree

Post  jasonmattson Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:18 pm

I AGREE TO THAT!

jasonmattson
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  peetterrr Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:59 am

Agree

peetterrr
Newb

Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycratio Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm

i agree
Lycratio
Lycratio
Newb

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  AlasseaKhajiit Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:31 am

ditto de ditoo *bows and leaves* cat
AlasseaKhajiit
AlasseaKhajiit
Newb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-20
Location : Somewhere In The Darkness Of our Heart, Bringing You The Sunshine Day By Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum